Celtic Connections 2015

Celtic Connections 2015

Postby Fender1 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:29 pm

This was 10 days of excellent Music from a multitude of Artistes from many Countries. I worked at the Festival Club, at Glasgow Art School, from 9.00pm 'til about 3.00am and met a wide variety of people from Members of the Public to Famous and not so famous Musicians. I expected to see some good Jam Sessions and some of the Musicians in the main hall but spent most of the time checking tickets at the Door. The Bands I did see, for a very short time, really didn't impress me so I hadn't missed much. The best shift I had was one day at Glasgow Royal Concert Hall on the Schools' Shift ensuring that the Transport went to the right place and the Teachers' and Children were seated where they were supposed to be. The Team Work, on that ocasion, was perfect. I also managed to see some excellent Musician's perform at this one as I had a break from the days work for a couple of hours and one of the best seats in the house. Makes Volunteering worthwhile sometimes !!!
Fender1

Celtic Connections 2015

Postby Davidfeamp » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:41 am

I am a Celtic supporter and want to know the best place to watch Celtic Vs Operto in Huahin 21st May?
Davidfeamp

Celtic Connections 2015

Postby Ninelhon » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:24 pm

It was specially registered at a forum to tell to you thanks for support.
Ninelhon

Return to Events in Glasgow